Welcome to Kids Club Online – packed full of activity ideas, quizzes, puzzles and more.
Keep an eye out for new activities each week during the school term, brought to you by the team at Wyndham City Libraries.
Find a range of activity sheets below.
- Beaded Wreath
- Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Gingerbread Biscuit Recipe
- Christmas Photo Frame Craft
- Make your own Christmas Stocking
- Nature’s Christmas Decorations
- Paint a pine cone for Christmas
- Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes
- Pipe Cleaner Wreath
- Scandi Christmas Decorations
- Write a Christmas Story
- Food chatterbox
- Food tasting scavenger hunt
- Funny food cartoons
- Food Jigsaw Puzzle
- Cooking Challenge
- Decorate a cupcake
- Make a paper pizza
- What is your favourite food?
- Galaxy Painting
- Sci Fi Word Find
- Space Word Find
- Make a UFO!
- Planet Mobile
- Write Your Own Space Stories
- NASA Selfies
- Space Scribble
- NASA Hubble Telescope Birthday Picture Activity
- Make an I Spy Challenge
- Make your own Photo Booth
- Photography Challenge
- Photography Scavenger Hunt
- Decorate with Polaroid Pictures
- Make your own Polaroid Photo Frame
- Mindful colouring
- Paper diyas
- Paper fireworks
- Paper lantern
- Rangoli chalk drawing
- Rangoli paper plate activity
- Bend a pencil magic trick
- Magic milk experiment
- Magic pepper experiment
- Magic rainbow water experiment
- Magic secret painting
- Magic star wand
- Magic water experiment
- Magical creatures colouring sheets
- Magical mythical creatures word find
- Make a magician’s wand
- Mirror illusion photography
- Optical illusions
- Black Cat Cartoon Challenge
- Black cat cube
- Dancing Zombie
- Draw Scary Faces
- Dress up for Halloween
- Halloween Bookmark
- Halloween Chatterbox
- Halloween cube craft
- Jack O’Lantern
- Paper Plate Jack O’Lantern
- Paper Spiderweb
- Salt Crystal Ghost Experiment
- Spooky Story Starters
Be kind to animals
- Australian Animal Quiz
- Be Kind to Animals Week Tips
- Bee Friendly Garden
- Homemade Pet Toys
- Magpie silhouette
- Making a Bird House
- Rainbow Lorikeet
- Wildlife Friendly Garden Sheet
Jokes and Funny Things
- Stop yourself from laughing game
- Draw a Monster With Your Eyes Closed!
- Funny flip book
- Joke Book!
- Silly Joke Chatterbox
Book Week (October 17-23)
To celebrate Book Week we have created 7 Days of Challenges for you!
- Book Week Challenge Day 1. Renee Treml Comic Workshop, Saturday 17 Oct at 11am
- Book Week Day 2. Book Week Reading Challenge
- Book Week Day 3. Book Week Dress Up
- Book Week Day 4. Book Week Book Quiz about Books
- Book Week Day 5. Inside a book scavenger hunt
- Book Week Day 6. Design a Book Cover
- Book Week Day 7. Fan letter
Write the next comic book best seller
What do you know about insects?
- Bee Craft
- Insect colouring sheets
- Insect I Spy Challenge
- Insect Scavenger Hunt
- Insect Word Find
- Ladybug Craft
- Move like an Insect Game
Celebrate Father’s Day with a special person
Jump in the TARDIS and go on an adventure with The Doctor!
- Doctor Who Bookmark
- Doctor Who Crossword Puzzle
- Doctor Who Word Find
- Doctor Who’s TARDIS
- You too can Doctor Who
Under the Sea Activities
Go on an underwater adventure
Design a skyscraper, treehouse or build something Minecraft inspired.
Celebrate Science Week with some fun activities and experiments.
- Biology Word Find
- Chemistry Word Find
- Colour Changing Flowers
- Physics Word Find
- Race to Freezing Point
- Science colouring sheets
- Science Week Online Links
- Volcano Experiment
- Volcano experiment video tutorial
- Will it Float or Sink
- Grow mould on bread
Learn about dinosaurs this week
- Dinosaur Cartoon Drawing Challenge
- Dinosaur Colouring
- Draw a Dinosaur
- What do Dinosaurs eat
- Dinosaur Trick Photography
Jump on the Hogwarts express this week!
- Make Your Own Magic Wand!
- Potions Class
- Harry Potter Trivia
- Harry Potter Decoration Ideas
- Harry Potter Word Find
- Potions Worksheet
- Harry Potter Potion Experiment
Are you a superhero or supervillain?
Go on a scavenger hunt looking for different animals this week or test your knowledge on where animals live.
Tune into Wyndham’s Winter House Party with some chilly activities!
Use your imagination and build something using Lego or objects from around the house.
Do you love stories? Learn how to write your own, whether that’s a book, video game narrative, or a play you could act out to your family!
- Watch award-winning author, and Children’s Laureate 2020-21, Ursula Dubosarsky’s ‘Questions & Answers’ video to hear about her stories and inspiration.
- Creative Writing Challenge
- Create your own video game storyline
- How to write a play
- Kids Club Online – Roll a Story
Challenge yourself with some puzzles to make and do.
- Kids Club Online – Book Character Word Find
- Kids Club Online – Pokemon Word Find
- Kids Club Online – Jigsaw Puzzle!
- Kids Club Online – How to make a Word Find
Test your knowledge of your favourite books and movies with our fun quizzes!
- Kids Club Online Author Quiz
- Kids Club Online Character Quiz
- Kids Club Online Pokémon Quiz
- Star Wars Movie Quiz
Activities are from ALIA Website.
Celebrate the 20th year of the National Simultaneous Storytime on Wednesday 27 May!
The book this year is Whitney and Britney Chicken Divas, written and illustrated by Lucinda Gifford.
Pick a craft activity from the list below (thanks to the Australian Library and Information Association) or tackle a digital jigsaw!
- National Simultaneous Storytime Colouring Sheets
- Whitney and Britney Chicken Divas Activity Pack
- Whitney and Britney Chicken Divas Digital Jigsaw
- Other Free educational resources based on Whitney and Britney Chicken Divas
- National Reconciliation Week Activity Sheet
- Games Activity sheet
- Make a Board Game
- Make a Ring Toss Game
- 7 Day Drawing Challenge
- Abstract Art
- Name Art
- Mother’s Day Activities
- Mother’s Day Card Ideas
- Star Wars May the Fourth Be With You Activities
- Draw Baby Yoda
- Design your own Lightsaber
- Pokemon: Design a Pokecard
- Pokemon: Roll a Pokemon
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt