Implement your personal climate action plan in your own garden. Join Richard Rowe from Sustainable gardening Australia and find out how.
This webinar will introduce you to simple actions you can take to reduce your personal CO2 emissions at home and help you prepare your garden for the changing climate. Topics will include:
- recycling organic waste to reduce methane emission
- productive gardening to reduce food miles
- re-purposing materials to reduce embedded carbon emissions
- irrigation strategies for a dryer climate
- supporting biodiversity and indigenous wildlife in your gardens
My smart garden is a free sustainable gardening program that helps you get started growing food and transforming your outdoor space (yards, balconies or pots) into a beautiful, functional garden.
Check out the My Smart Garden website for upcoming workshops and sign up for the newsletter to get more gardening tips!