How To Adult is a series of online webinars for young people in Wyndham talking about life skills – the stuff not taught at school!
Join us once a week on Wednesdays from 4pm-5pm, for a quick one-hour chat on a range of topics, designed to prepare us for life outside of study and school including:
- Life transitions (6 May, 2020)
- Self-awareness and self-care (13 May, 2020)
- Emotions and stress management (20 May, 2020)
- Life experiences and goals (27 May, 2020)
- Safe space to talk about tricky life topics
- It’s chill but also informative
- Hang with other young people who are also on this journey
- Practice skills for work and life
Supported by Wyndham City.